วันจันทร์ที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Lyhn (Lin) Pimpa Suphankomut ... see you soon.....หึหึ

Lyhn (Lin) Pimpa Suphankomut ... see you soon.....หึหึ / How are you..and your boss? How your work.. are you happy... after you have master of degree administation business..from Nida... my mother givt you ...the money for more 400,00 baht.. and now my mother.. no have money give to me... she love you.. and want you to sucess in DOCTOR DRGREE... 2 AUNTs treat and support you.. but you leaved them... and disturb my mother (Aunt in law of you Lin Pimpa) ... are you a good lady?... when you leave from 2 anuts.. silom soi 8... and you live in my house.. 68/16 SoiBoonyoo Dindaeng Road... you have many convenient have money go to Nida have food ... but I must live on 5th floor... the deck... in summer I'm very hot.. but you.. very convenient.. no trouble no suffer... although you never work for my mother, never make food for my family .. or both my brother..Lhyn Lim Pimpa never sold food , never sold grocery, when I was child .. I'm work hard... do work anything that my father and my mother ordered me. You.. Lyhn lin Pimpa Suphankomut.. ever do anything as like me? In a few time for 10 months... 138/2 Soi Phiphat 2 shop aunts in law will be Treasury Department revoke the land... and everybody everythings must move off that area. What do think about this? I request you Lhyn Lin Pimpa Suphankomut>> Please return money that my mother give you ..borrow you aunt in law.. about 400,00 baht or less than this amount. May be my mother.. will give me.. I borry my mother the money to be the capital for me Nang Pu Suwanna Suphankomut..to make a business.. and I will have a life.. not die... Thank you very much ... my sistor...my cousin...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น